- The department has two (2) main units with 41 bed capacity.
- Maternity ward
- Labour ward
- The maternity ward is made up of
- Antenatal room: where we handle our medical cases
- Staff room: where our staff are admitted
- Surgical room: where we handle our surgical cases
- Postnatal room: where we monitor clients who have delivered
- The Labour ward comprises of;
- 1st stage room: where monitoring of labour goes on
- 2nd stage room (Delivery room): where we conduct deliveries
- There are 3 delivery beds. One examination bed. Each bed is cubicled for privacy. This unit also has a nurses station and also a store-room.